Saskatchewan Sheep Breeders’ Association Member
Or Renew Your Membership
Option 1: SSBA Annual membership for a single or family: $30.00
PLUS your farm listing in the Breeder Directory on the SSBA and SSDB websites: $20+ GST for a total of $51.00 (Inc GST on the breed directory)
Option 2: SSBA Annual membership for a single or family $30.00
As a member:
~ you may have a Member Profile page on the SSBA website for your farm at the low cost of $120 per year (including GST);
~ you may put free classified ads on the SSBA website;
~ you may participate in and consign to the association’s shows and sales.
For both new members and renewals, please print and fill out the following
SSBA membership form (pdf file) and mail with a cheque payable to: Saskatchewan Sheep Development Board
Mail form and cheque to: SSBA/SSDB
2213C Hanselman Court
Saskatoon SK S7L 6A8
As a member of Saskatchewan Sheep Breeders’ Association you will gain these valuable resources:
- Have a forum to discuss your concerns and interests with all sheep producers in Saskatchewan.
- Produce and sell high quality purebred and commercial breeding sheep in Saskatchewan.
- Establish a greater profile of the sheep industry in Saskatchewan.
- Participate in improved sheep production practices.
- Influence government and sheep industry policy regarding the production of high quality lambs and wool.
- Encourage the performance testing of sheep and their use in superior breeding programs.
- Develop and implement improved sheep health management practices.
- Participate in provincial exhibitions, fairs and sales which inform the consumer about the Saskatchewan sheep industry.
- Socialize with all sheep producers from across Saskatchewan.