Saskatchewan Sheep Breeders’ Association Member
Or Renew Your Membership
Option 1: SSBA Annual membership for a single or family: $30.00
PLUS your farm listing in the Breeder Directory on the SSBA and SSDB websites: $20+ GST for a total of $51.00 (Inc GST on the breed directory)
Option 2: SSBA Annual membership for a single or family $30.00
As a member:
~ you may have a Member Profile page on the SSBA website for your farm at the low cost of $120 per year (including GST);
~ you may put free classified ads on the SSBA website;
~ you may participate in and consign to the association’s shows and sales.
For both new members and renewals, please print and fill out the following
SSBA-membership-form (pdf file) and mail with a cheque payable to: Saskatchewan Sheep Development Board
Mail form and cheque to: SSBA/SSDB
2213C Hanselman Court
Saskatoon SK S7L 6A8
As a member of Saskatchewan Sheep Breeders’ Association you will gain these valuable resources:
- Have a forum to discuss your concerns and interests with all sheep producers in Saskatchewan.
- Produce and sell high quality purebred and commercial breeding sheep in Saskatchewan.
- Establish a greater profile of the sheep industry in Saskatchewan.
- Participate in improved sheep production practices.
- Influence government and sheep industry policy regarding the production of high quality lambs and wool.
- Encourage the performance testing of sheep and their use in superior breeding programs.
- Develop and implement improved sheep health management practices.
- Participate in provincial exhibitions, fairs and sales which inform the consumer about the Saskatchewan sheep industry.
- Socialize with all sheep producers from across Saskatchewan.